Vagas para a cidade de Campinas. Informações divulgadas pela Daitan Brasil em seu site.
Coordenador de Controladoria
• Elaborar as demonstrações financeiras da empresa
• Acompanhar, analisar e validar os fechamentos financeiros mensais, de acordo com o planejamento e procedimentos da empresa
• Elaborar diversos relatórios, KPI’s e análises financeiras conforme demandas da Diretoria e Acionistas
• Elaborar relatórios de análise de variação das contas de resultado e balanço
• Preparar relatórios com previsão de valores a pagar, em bases semanal e mensal para efeitos de elaboração do Fluxo de Caixa
• Coordenar o processo de orçamento e realizar análises do real vs. previsto
• Controlar e otimizar a utilização dos recursos financeiros
• Garantir a manutenção e precisão dos dados no DMS (Daitan Management System), suas variações, tais como Projects, “CRM” e outros sistemas corporativos relacionados
• Promover ações de melhoria de processos e controles
• Formação em Engenharia, Ciências Contábeis, Administração, Economia e cursos correlatos
• Experiência relevante nas atividades descritas
• Capacidade analítica, autonomia, organização, trabalho em equipe, boa comunicação e relação interpessoal
• Pacote Office avançado
• Inglês fluente
• Advanced English;
• Proven experience in the UX Design process;
• Proven experience creating Graphical Assets for Software Development teams;
• Experience with Sketch.app and Zeplin;
• Proven experience with usability analysis;
• Proven experience with Adobe Suite such as XD, Photoshop and Illustrator;
• Experience with or knowledge on visual design and graphics design.
• Experience in Web Application design;
• Experience with International Customers.
Estágio em Gerenciamento de Projeto
• Reportando diretamente ao Gerente de Projetos, as principais responsabilidades do(a) estagiário(a) serão auxiliar nas atividades diárias de gerenciamento de projeto, como por exemplo, planejamento e controle de projetos, administração de contratos, controle financeiro e gestão de recursos humanos, incluindo recrutamento e seleção.
• Cursando Engenharia ou cursos relacionados;
• Conhecimento avançado do pacote Microsoft Office (principalmente Excel);
• Perfil dinâmico, com autonomia, trabalho em equipe, comprometimento e organização
• Motivação para crescimento e desenvolvimento pessoal
Tech Lead – AWS DevOps Lead
Responsibilities and Deliverables
• Provide day-to-day operational support of our applications on AWS.
• Work closely with development teams to integrate their projects into the production and test AWS environments and ensure their ongoing support.
• Be a DevOps champion – work closely with other internal teams to build security, reliability, and scalability into the development lifecycle.
• Provide input on design and AWS-related considerations / options.
• Gain functional knowledge of the applications you support.
• Dive deep into the product stack to troubleshoot as needed.
• Build engineering automation and productivity tools to streamline and scale applications in the production environment.
• Troubleshoot and resolve application development, deployments and operations issues.
• Architect and implement reliable infrastructure services on AWS, from the ground up, to deliver highly scalable services.
• Work as part of a team of peers who are smart, professional, pull their own weight, and share a passion for what they are creating.
• Serve in an on-call rotation as an escalation contact for critical production issues.
Qualifications and Experience
• Experience administering AWS accounts and working with AWS core services (EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, CloudFormation, RDS, ElasticBeanstalk, API Gateway, etc).
• Experience with Linux and Windows administration.
• Very strong scripting and automation skills – you believe you can automate just about everything.
• Proficiency with the AWS Console and CLI.
• Hands-on experience with troubleshooting, securing, and improving manually configured AWS environments.
• Experienced with Application Performance Monitoring (APM) and log aggregation at scale.
• Familiar with the concepts of microservice architecture and how those concepts are implemented in AWS with services such as API Gateway.
• Installing, configuring , and managing DBMS such as MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL and MongoDB. Experience with Exasol is a plus.
• Experience as a champion of Infrastructure as Code. Able to lead the transformation from manual “hands-on” in AWS to Infrastructure as Code.
• A solid Ops foundation – you are always thinking, “what happens if this fails?” when you build things.
• Experience supporting application development teams who work in an iterative-based development environment using Agile/Scrum/Kanban.
• Demonstrated ability to resolve issues in AWS.
• Able to balance operational stability with budgetary requirements.
• Solid understanding of AWS billing and cost modeling.
• Experience working with SaaS-based solutions that integrate with AWS is a plus.
• Experience with build & release automation tools and methodologies. Experience with TeamCity is a plus.
• Experience using configuration management tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef. Experience with Terraform is a plus.
• Be accurate and deliver quality. Have a “roll up your sleeves and dive in” attitude.
• Excellent, collaborative team player with communication skills to match.
• Adaptable and flexible in meeting competing demands. You are relentless and passionate to get the job done.
• Proactive – you take responsibility and own the solution within a collaborative team environment.
• Work well under pressure and thrive in a demanding environment. Excellence is an expectation.
• An appreciation for pragmatism and simplicity in systems architecture.
• Demonstrated proactivity in capitalizing on opportunities and resolving issues.
• Intellectually curious – prepared to challenge and be challenged.
• Constantly strive to learn new technologies and look for ways to stay up to date in this rapidly changing industry.
• Patient with people and systems.
Education and Training
• BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent, or a Bachelor’s in an unrelated field. A relevant Master’s degree is a plus.
• AWS certifications are a plus, as are other relevant certifications.
• Certified Scrum Master is a plus. You will be working with and supporting development teams that work using Agile-based methodologies to design, build and deliver commercial software products.
Developer – Data Engineer
• Stakeholder communications
• Gathering requirements
• Design and implementation of relational database schemas
• Data Governance
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL
• Experience with ETL
• Experience with Data pipelines
• Knowledge about batch and streaming data architectures
• Metadata management
• Profiling e performance tuning concepts
• IP network management and operations
• Linux ssytem administration
• Big Data e small data understanding
• Apache Spark
• Apache Hadoop
• Apache Bean/Flink
• Apache Kafka
• ETL Pentaho
• ETL Informatica
• Relational databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL. SQL Server, etc.
• Non-relational databases
• Data pipeline
• Java, C or other programming language
• Work in a dynamic team to provide solutions for Web Frontend applications:
• Development of new features;
• Maintenance of existing applications;
• Participation in the complete cycle of development from requirements gathering, development and testing;
• Participation in technical discussions with customer.
• Perform code reviews; • Work closely to an architecture team Required
• Good Portuguese and English communication skills;
• English fluency written/spoken;
• Strong background on NodeJS, Angular
• Strong background in distributed systems;
• Strong background on API/REST;
• Experience with Serverless architecture
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
• Experience with relational and nosql databases;
• Experience working with agile/scrum teams.
• Experience in troubleshooting production issues;
• Strong background in network (TCP/IP);
Highly Desirable Skills
• Experience with ElectronJS
Estágio em Desenvolvimento de Software (Melhoria e Definição de Processos de Software)
O estagiário atuará no Escritório Corporativo de Processo ajudando na definição dos processos organizacionais e apoiando os projetos de desenvolvimento de software, tendo a oportunidade de aprender na prática vários conceitos de melhoria e qualidade dos processos de desenvolvimento de software, focando:
• Nas disciplinas de Engenharia de Software e todo seu ciclo de desenvolvimento (requisitos, projeto, implementação, teste e manutenção);
• Aprendizado em Metodologias ágeis (Scrum, Kanban);
• Acompanhamento em Gestão de Projetos; Acompanhamento em Coleta, Análise e Divulgação de relatórios de indicadores;
• Aprendizado de ferramentas de apoio ao desenvolvimento de software, tais como:
• Ferramentas de Workflow (Jira, Readmine);
• Ferramentas de colaboração (Confluence, Wiki);
• Configuração e controle de versão (Github, Jenkins);
• Integração Contínua (Jenkins); Inspeção da qualidade do código (Sonarqube).
• Cursando nível superior;
• Interesse generalista em aprender conceitos de melhoria e gestão por processos;
• Interesse em se aprofundar em Metodologias ágeis;
• Interesse em se aprofundar em ambientes e ferramentas de apoio ao desenvolvimento de software;
• Boa base acadêmica de conceitos de engenharia de software e desenvolvimento de um projeto de software;
Process Improvement Manager
• Responsible for mapping, proposing, creating, assessing, improving and keeping under control all current/new processes for the entire company
• Responsible for discussing, proposing and implementing, in agreement with managers and technical leaders, metrics that are meaningful and relevant for every team/project/area following lean methodology, with a focus on maximizing value to the client, identification of waste and proposition of optimizations.
• Responsible for monitoring metrics along with managers of each team/project/area and facilitate discussions on process improvement solutions
• Responsible for ensuring that metric data is collected on a timely basis
• Responsible for generating consolidated status reports about the processes performance, including evidence of improvements
• Coordinate and implement performance management and improvement strategy and processes that lead to a positive and measurable impact on team/projects/area.
• Organize and present regular status meetings to senior management with results associated to process monitoring/improvement
• Responsible for identifying and organizing the company and employee knowledge management process
• Define creative/innovative methods to identify and manage knowledge
• Responsible for documenting and analyzing business / operational workflows for the operations department
• Corporate Business & Processes Skills
• Demonstrated experience in designing, analyzing, and modeling business processes
• Experience in Process Improvement techniques
• Experience developing/writing policies and procedures
• Experience preparing and giving processes training and facilitating process mapping and improvement activities
• Ability to benchmark and analyze various business processes.
Agile Software Processes Skills
• Experience in Agile Processes / Lean Processes
• Experience gathering/organizing/monitoring processes and projects using agile and lean metrics
• Experience on DevOps Culture and Best Practices for Software Development
• Familiarity with Tests Process (Manual, Automated)
• Desirable experience on managing the entire lifecycle of software projects
• Experience working/interfacing on multi-site projects/teams and C-level executives
• Ability to prepare and perform reports and presentations related to process improvement, client value mapping, etc to a diverse audience – from team members to executives
• Innovative thinker with creative data-driven process analysis and improvement focus
• Strong communication skills
• Fluent English
• Team and activities management/coordination
• Technical leadership
• System design/modeling
• Data analytics and BI concepts/frameworks/tools
• Relational database design/modeling/administration
• Willing to work with enterprise applications (business logic,
processes, workflows, etc.)
• Problem solver with a broader view of the needs (should not focus
only on specific issues or the beauty of technology)
• Low coding platforms (any, but Rollbase is preferable)
• Pragmatic and results-oriented
•Mid-level English (one shall be capable of at least interacting with
support personnel from Rollbase, Zoho, etc.)
• Cloud-infrastructure (AWS)
• APIs (REST, JSON/XML)
• Web apps (HTML/CSS)
• Linux (shell script)
• TOTVS/Microsiga Protheus
• Agile development
Senior Manager of Software Development
• Management role within Daitan Global Solutions Team;
• Resolve technical problems offering suggestions and feedback to their teams;
• Management of relationships with multiple customers (both with technical and business stakeholders) taking the accountability to deliver the software solutions committed by your software development teams.
• Accountable for the timely delivery of software projects, management, building and staffing of software development teams.
• Manage customer expectations while working with cross-functional teams to meet customer/product delivery goals.
• Provide technical leadership and continuously refine development strategy to the software development managers.
• Drive team to innovate and deliver roadmap features with agility and high quality.
Mais recentes de Comunicação
- Agora ameaçado, Judiciário deixou passar muitos ataques via fake news, diz juíza
- Bolsonaro atende a pedido de Guedes e congela aumento de salário a servidores
- Com Covid 19 e desgovernado, país perde mais de 1 milhão de empregos formais
- SINTPq busca negociação do teletrabalho; confira a orientação sobre o comunicado da Amazul
- Setor de ciência, tecnologia e inovação se mobiliza contra ataques do governo