Vagas para a cidade de Campinas. Informações divulgadas pela Daitan Brasil em seu site.
• Be part of a Scrum self-organizing team;
• Analyze requirements proposed by the product manager(s) and design viable solutions to satisfy them;
• Develop software that implements the designed solutions using .NET technologies;
• Modify existing software to correct errors, adapt it to new requirements and improve performance;
• Follow the team guidelines to maintain code and delivered software quality, test coverage and code reviews.
• Experience as a software engineer working primarily in a .Net-oriented development team using C#, ADO.Net, ASP.Net, and SQL Server;
• Experience with client-side (browser) web application development (Knockout.JS a plus);
• Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality, enterprise-class software on-time and of high quality;
• Testing Concepts / Defects Lifecycle / TDD / BDD;
• Design patterns and common industry standards.
Highly Desirable Skills
• Experience or knowledge in Oracle DB and MongoDB;
• Experience or knowledge in multithreaded applications and inter-process communication;
• Experience or knowledge in software systems design and architecture;
• Experience with UX & usability tests;
• Comfortable with Windows environment.
• Comfortable with Microsoft Development Tools (Visual Studio);
• Experience or knowledge in Git, Bitbucket and SVN;
• Experience or knowledge in SCRUM tools;
• Experience or knowledge in agile project management process;
• Experience or knowledge in Continuous Integrated Testing;
• Experience or knowledge in testing (Unit, Integration, Smoke and Regression tests).